3 cup bread flour
1/2 tsp. instant yeast
1 tsp. salt
1 1/8 cup water
- Mix together the ingredientsuntil the water is incorporated.
- Cover with plastic and let sit 12-18 hours.(overnight)
- Fold into quarter.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Cover with towel and let rise about 1 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle oatmeal flakes if desire.
- Bake in covered clay pot.oven preheated to 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover; reduce heat to 450 degrees and bake an additional 10 minutes
- Let cool completely on rack