You have now successfully made your own challah. Everyone loved it but you still have a little bit leftover for the morning… This is the perfect opportunity to make challah French toast!
Ingredients (for one-two servings):
- 4-5 pieces of leftover challah
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbs milk
- Butter (for the pan)
- Maple syrup, fruit, nutella, or whatever else you want to put on top!
- In a shallow dish, scramble eggs with milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Place challah in the dish and press in. Allow to soak for a few minutes before flipping over to allow the other side to soak.
- Heat some butter in a large frying pan.
- Place French toast in the pan for about 2-3 minutes per side…until it is nice and golden.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit, fruit sauce (as seen in the pictures), nutella, chocolate spread…or anything your…
View original post 2 more words