- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 220g cherry bocconcini cheese, torn in half
Step 1 Combine pesto, vinegar, oil and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake until well combined.
- Step 2 Place tomato slices, slightly overlapping, on a large platter. Top with bocconcini and drizzle with dressing. Serve.
Stand dressed salad for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving, if time permits, to allow flavours to develop.